skip to main | skip to sidebar
Grace Homestead Stories

Friday, July 18, 2008

Book List

My friend April sent me an email with these links to various book lists:

http://www.ala.org/ala/alsc/awardsscholarships/childrensnotable/

http://www.reading.org/resources/tools/choices.html

http://www.nea.org/readacross/resources/catalist.html

http://www.slcpl.lib.ut.us/details.jsp?parent_id=265&page_id=273

http://www.trelease-on-reading.com/whatsnu-reviews.html

http://workforce.cup.edu/peterson/2004calweb/Resources/childlitresources.htm#readingaloud
Posted by Jerusha at 2:46 PM
Labels: book list

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Jerusha
I'm a redeemed daughter of Christ, the blessed wife of a faithful God fearing man that I adore and the ever being sanctified mom of five children who delight my heart.
View my complete profile

Why This Blog

It is every day, several times a day that I hear the words, "Mommy, tell me a story..." I am not a great writer nor am I very creative but I do enjoy trying to come up with stories to tell my children. I've decided to create this blog as a place for me to record these stories. Please don't expect anything grand, just simple tales that my kids seem to enjoy. I also love to read to myself and to my children. I often hear of books that I'd like to read to my kids someday so I plan on noting books I like or ones I'd like to read here.

My Other Blog

  • Grace Homestead

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (3)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  May (2)
  • ▼  2008 (15)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ▼  July (3)
      • Book List
      • Yellow Feather & Shining Eyes
      • The Little Girl Who Lived in A Shell
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (4)
 
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape